Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Experience is the key... is it really?

Experience, Nige? What experience would that be? Experience on giving a gutless performance? Experience on passing the ball to the opposition players? Experience with hoofing it long? Experience with running around like a headless chicken?

Well, if that''s what you''re after, then by all means stick with the dross you''re putting out each week...

If you want this club to go somewhere, give the kids a run-out like Eadie has suggested!

If Nigel thinks we''re getting anywhere near the play-offs this season, he must live in la-la land!

What a tool, honestly!

I think he''s got it absolutely right - evil monkey that is, not nigel who is quite clearly under the influence if he thinks there is any chance of the playoffs.

[quote user="Iwans Front Teeth"]

I think thats going over the top and being a little over dramatic Monkey Boy.

[/quote]

I think I was spot on, personally! Anyway, leave me alone, I''m hungover! I''ll set the little one on you....

Hungover???? Shocking behavior.

You''ve plenty of time for that when your a lay about student.

Don''t worry about the little one. Her barks much worse than her bite. I''v got her under control. But I expect I''ll be in trouble when she reads this!!

totally agree with evil monkey aswell. its a joke. he cant be serious in thinking we''ve still got a chance.

if he was sunderland manager he''d still say they could stay up.

[quote user="Iwans Front Teeth"]

Hungover???? Shocking behavior.

You''ve plenty of time for that when your a lay about student.

Don''t worry about the little one. Her barks much worse than her bite. I''v got her under control. But I expect I''ll be in trouble when she reads this!!

[/quote]

Uh-oh, I think you''re in trouble now mate... better get the crash helmet on! Chipmunk with rage has to be the scariest thing on this planet! I''d ask for tips on how to control her, but I probably don''t want to know them....

I''m in trouble now, too, aren''t I...?

the key is a team who understands their role, some passing of the ball, playing to strengths, playing in position, using the strongest team, tactics, proper training, a manager with some basic communication skills oh and some balls and spine would be nice 

so the key is pretty much not having you as the manager..simple really 

[quote user="maninyellowslacks"]

the key is a team who understands their role, some passing of the ball, playing to strengths, playing in position, using the strongest team, tactics, proper training, a manager with some basic communication skills oh and some balls and spine would be nice 

so the key is pretty much not having you as the manager..simple really 

[/quote]

I agree totally here, this is everything we are not.

A bit of organisation can take a poor team a long way look at watford...  Not exceptional players but very well organised in a very poor league.

No one can say Worthy is experienced? Anyway I''d much prefer the young ones than the older guys. I mean Thorne sucks, Louis-Jean is injuired!

Bring on Jarvo''s Cave-Brown, Spillane etc