Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Asylum seeker murders stranger in protest over Israel

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Probably won’t harm his asylum claim.

Hopefully he'll be on a flight to Rwanda once he's out of prison.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Herman said:

You really spoil us Cambridgeshire.

8jgdgv.jpg.751d4649e28d09ffb45a625caade1ff1.jpg.68a01e852ad07b72d79928f699b52b71.jpg

Please do read the entire story and then tell me how what I have posted is clickbait. Far as I can tell he killed a stranger as he belives Isreal has killed people so therefore he killed in return, a protest if you will. He is also an asylum seeker.

I will change the title of this post if you wish but as I can tell all I have done is post what the article states.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I will change the title of this post if you wish but as I can tell all I have done is post what the article states.

Seems a very concise thread title. A professional sub-editor would be hard pushed to do better.

No doubt he was emboldened by the widespread anti-Israeli protests on UK streets.

Blimey, 4 years and his asylum claim had not even been reviewed, would have been long gone had he had been reviewed. 
Why are people like this being allowed to stay in the U.K. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Blimey, 4 years and his asylum claim had not even been reviewed, would have been long gone had he had been reviewed. 
Why are people like this being allowed to stay in the U.K. 

Nine in ten failed applicants are not returned. In a nutshell, never-ending legal challenges under human rights legislation, likely mostly vexatious claims like Ezedi, has caused the Home Office to do what France and  otherEuropean countries do, which is to tell them to go home, pretend they're not there, and hope they'll go home of their own accord rather than try to exist in the UK on the black.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/22/nine-in-10-people-refused-asylum-in-2020-free-to-remain-in-uk-home-office

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Nine in ten failed applicants are not returned. In a nutshell, never-ending legal challenges under human rights legislation, likely mostly vexatious claims like Ezedi, has caused the Home Office to do what France and  otherEuropean countries do, which is to tell them to go home, pretend they're not there, and hope they'll go home of their own accord rather than try to exist in the UK on the black.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/22/nine-in-10-people-refused-asylum-in-2020-free-to-remain-in-uk-home-office

Edited

Edited by Well b back