Sign in to follow this  
TheRock

BBC Question Time

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Indy said:

Now that’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here in years coming from you! Pot & Kettle! You might want to take your advice and apply it to yourself! 

How often have you seen me demand proof from people of them to dismiss their argument like this as Herman does regularly. All I'm doing is asking why he expects people to run around looking for information to prove their arguments to him instead of him learning on his own if he wants to? I often provide links to things that are relevant. Why should I be taking my own advice here?

Indy the white knight on his shining steed to Herman's rescue as well as Iran's.  Pathetic.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Indy said:

Because there’s nothing there that’s why! They probably took it down as you justified in one statement your support & justified remark for Israel for killing 30,000 innocent people. Ask them they will tell you why and for that inhuman comment I view that as a vile remark! End off but you never go back and humbly change your view you just deflect and attack like a troll! So there you are best leave trying to justify yourself by attacking me for nothing I’ve actually said but something I haven’t, that’s sad. 
That’s the end from me as I’m off to footy.

Why don't you care about the 1200 Israelis killed on October 7th? If you think 30,000 killed in a war is as bad as 6000000 executed in concentration camps, why isn't 1,200 executed in their homes by Hamas as bad as 30,000 killed in war in Gaza in your head?

I posted something about Sudan on Tuesday after the UN secretary general flagged up they don't have enough funding because nobody's interested. 15,000 killed and nearly 10000000 displaced. Why aren't you falling over yourself to condemn everyone for not apparently caring about that? Why only me because you think I don't care enough about Gazans for your tastes?

And don't give me your 'they're all as bad as each other' trash when you spend so much effort mitigating on behalf of the Arab side, including the Iranian government that wants all Israelis and Jews dead, and exclusively condemning Israel.

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Why don't you care about the 1200 Israelis killed on October 7th? If you think 30,000 killed in a war is as bad as 6000000 executed in concentration camps, why isn't 1,200 executed in their homes by Hamas as bad as 30,000 killed in war in Gaza in your head?

I posted something about Sudan on Tuesday after the UN secretary general flagged up they don't have enough funding because nobody's interested. 15,000 killed and nearly 10000000 displaced. Why aren't you falling over yourself to condemn everyone for not apparently caring about that? Why only me because you think I don't care enough about Gazans for your tastes?

Yes as I’ve stated always the abhorrent actions of Hamas, the indefensible Iranian regime, but there’s no justification for Israel to have a free card as you suggest because of history! It should never be used in an excuse for the actions! Maybe you should rethink what you posted and be humble enough to actually say you’re wrong in your statement yesterday!

Lastly exactly my point, you obviously never read the threads properly as have always condemned hideous actions from all sides, I don’t have a side I have a thought process on humans not Arabs as you refer to them or Israeli I see them all as normal people being effected by the few who are not fit to walk this earth! No different to most Russian or Ukrainians they just want a peaceful life, but religious groups teach to build up hatred and incompatibility which leads to boundary conflicts and where we are now! There are no good v evil here it’s just prejudice from the few, normal people don’t think this way and children shouldn’t be tonight to hate! End off, as for reporting you as I said that one statement you made was vile in the context but I just sent your post of mine you doctored to fit your narrative to the moderator and asked why this can be done as I think your posts should be locked.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yes as I’ve stated always the abhorrent actions of Hamas, the indefensible Iranian regime, but there’s no justification for Israel to have a free card as you suggest because of history! It should never be used in an excuse for the actions! Maybe you should rethink what you posted and be humble enough to actually say you’re wrong in your statement yesterday!

Lastly exactly my point, you obviously never read the threads properly as have always condemned hideous actions from all sides, I don’t have a side I have a thought process on humans not Arabs as you refer to them or Israeli I see them all as normal people being effected by the few who are not fit to walk this earth! No different to most Russian or Ukrainians they just want a peaceful life, but religious groups teach to build up hatred and incompatibility which leads to boundary conflicts and where we are now! There are no good v evil here it’s just prejudice from the few, normal people don’t think this way and children shouldn’t be tonight to hate! End off, as for reporting you as I said that one statement you made was vile in the context but I just sent your post of mine you doctored to fit your narrative to the moderator and asked why this can be done as I think your posts should be locked.

Nobody is saying Israel should have a free card. What is being said is too much respect is paid to Arab suffering while all Jewish suffering in this story is dismissed, mitigated, or denied at every turn and all actions on the Arab side to stoke the conflict, especially by Iran, are ignored.

And if you're forced to confront that the Palestinians and Arabs don't have clean hands either, you just mutter 'they're all as bad as each other' and 'isn't religion awful' until something else comes up to blame Israelis.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Herman said:

FFS, is he off on one again!!! 

Oh shut up. You never have anything to say other than sniping from the sidelines anyway. Indy's off on one as well. He can stop.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Nobody is saying Israel should have a free card. What is being said is too much respect is paid to Arab suffering while all Jewish suffering in this story is dismissed, mitigated, or denied at every turn and all actions on the Arab side to stoke the conflict, especially by Iran, are ignored.

And if you're forced to confront that the Palestinians and Arabs don't have clean hands either, you just mutter 'they're all as bad as each other' and 'isn't religion awful' until something else comes up to blame Israelis.

Religion which teaches intolerance is awful, most religions teach their believers their story to live life by! That in itself teaches certain view point in most religions which then gives those of extreme views tools to use in hate, that’s not restricted to just Muslims but other ms too! Of course there’s also a lot of good done by religion too! Just take away extremes and teach tolerance!

I’ve said from day one the abhorrent actions were inexcusable but the response has been too in the Ghetto Like annexing was truly terrible and something that shouldn’t have been done! There’s a lot of Israeli’s critical of the actions of their governments.

Anyhow I’m now at the pub, I apologise for calling you vile, maybe the remark should have been marked as vile! Let’s agree to disagree on what has been said as I’ve got a life to get too! 👍

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Religion which teaches intolerance is awful, most religions teach their believers their story to live life by! That in itself teaches certain view point in most religions which then gives those of extreme views tools to use in hate, that’s not restricted to just Muslims but other ms too! If course there’s also a lot of good done by religion too! Just take away extremes and teach tolerance!

I’ve said from day one the abhorrent actions were inexcusable but the response has been too in the Ghetto Like annexing was truly terrible and something that shouldn’t have been done! There’s a lot of Israeli’s critical of the actions of their governments.

Anyhow I’m now at the pub, I apologise for calling you vile, maybe the remark should have been marked as vile! Let’s agree to disagree on what has been said as I’ve got a life to get too! 👍

Thanks Indy. Sorry for going down that road in response. Enjoy your drink and the game. 😁

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Thanks Indy. Sorry for going down that road in response. Enjoy your drink and the game. 😁

No worries, on coke as driving! Pint later. Have good one LYB, nothing wrong I being passionate.

PS that’s Cola not Coke powder kind! 😂😂

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1