Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Keir Starmer at Carrow Road

6 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

What a brilliant idea by the club to auction the seat he sat on for an LGBTQ! charity.

Put that on the FB page and I'll bet it'll trigger a load of troglodytes. 

4 hours ago, Badger said:

I understand the cynicism but I think that to view all politicians as the same is part of the problem - there are many dodgy politicians but to tar them all with the same brush is unfair to those that are not and lets those that are corrupt off the hook. E.G my ex MP (who I did not vote for) Simon Wright did not move on to a well-paid directorship when he was voted out but instead runs a local charity, Nelson's Journey, which helps young people from Norfolk having to deal with bereavement. Compare this to Brandon Lewis, MP for Gt Yarmouth. https://members.parliament.uk/member/4009/registeredinterests

Gordon Brown and Teresa May have behaved very differently as ex-PMs to Tony Blair, David Cameron and Boris Johnson. IMO saying they are "all the same" just lets the bad ones "off the hook."

OTBC 👍

Some good points well made. You are right, I am tarring everyone with the same brush.

It’s so hard to know from a distance who is good va who is bad.

Maybe someone can publish a league table of politicians to help me to know who is clean and who is questionable!