Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Is justice being allowed to be seen to be done in 2024

I know everyone is sad about Navalny's death in prison and the circumstances leading up to it, but not much is heard about the twists and turns our very own justice system demands when it comes to justice for an Australian citizen, imprisoned by the UK and wanted on trumped up charges by the US, because, the journalists who benefited from Julian Assange's truth about international affairs and war crimes, have collaborated with the silence of a corrupted news system that does not allow truth to come to us.

The latest twists by the UK high court to stop people witnissing and watching justice to be done could come straight out of the any dictatorial handbook, east or west, in a Kafkaest surrealist vision that can not be envisaged by anyone who beliefs in justice and or in justice seen to be done.

I rest my/his case. The Australian Parliament has voted/asked for Julian to be freed on humanitarian grounds, he is a shell of his former self and his wife and children need him more than anyone who is asking for a false revenge for his truth speaking.

If he gets deported to the US on some ancient grounds of espionage, absolutely without any grounds, journalists around the world will find that they are not able to speak out, or report truthfully anymore, it will mean an end to free speech.

Free Julian Assange NOW!

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2024/02/state-secrecy-and-public-hearings-part-one/

On 17/02/2024 at 22:23, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just heard that the judges have seen this thread. They all said "Now that some bloke has posted that he should be let free on a Norwich forum he's been let out and is a free man"

yep, so he should be, something every tabloid mind should recognise. Good write up about Julians criiminalisation by the Media and the establishment from Patrick Cockburn in the I paper and Independent, those who committed war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan should be in front of courts.

Just in case someone appreciates real journalism and excellent writing, here is the man who managed to get into the court room and report this toffee bending exercise the High court calls law. Chums of the establishment are deciding why journalists should worry whether they ever be able to report the truth, exercise free speech on important issues, over and above cats getting get stuck in trees, hold the front page.

Writing like this and witnessing proceedings as they happen, explaining judges personal connections and backgrounds, is not something many MSM journalists do.

Enjoy a good read Cambridgshire canary in a cage.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2024/02/assange-final-appeal-your-man-in-the-public-gallery/

I may have had more sympathy if he had acted like a true journalist and redacted information that was likely to put people in danger or at risk of death, but he didn’t. Hacking into classified government files and dumping information that’s likely to get people killed means he deserves everything he gets.

I don’t doubt the various governments have used every trick in the book to get him extradited, and some us motivated by the embarrassment he caused them, but ultimately he broke the law and he only has himself to blame

On 17/02/2024 at 21:57, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I know everyone is sad about Navalny's death in prison and the circumstances leading up to it, but not much is heard about the twists and turns our very own justice system demands when it comes to justice for an Australian citizen, imprisoned by the UK and wanted on trumped up charges by the US, because, the journalists who benefited from Julian Assange's truth about international affairs and war crimes, have collaborated with the silence of a corrupted news system that does not allow truth to come to us.

The latest twists by the UK high court to stop people witnissing and watching justice to be done could come straight out of the any dictatorial handbook, east or west, in a Kafkaest surrealist vision that can not be envisaged by anyone who beliefs in justice and or in justice seen to be done.

I rest my/his case. The Australian Parliament has voted/asked for Julian to be freed on humanitarian grounds, he is a shell of his former self and his wife and children need him more than anyone who is asking for a false revenge for his truth speaking.

If he gets deported to the US on some ancient grounds of espionage, absolutely without any grounds, journalists around the world will find that they are not able to speak out, or report truthfully anymore, it will mean an end to free speech.

Free Julian Assange NOW!

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2024/02/state-secrecy-and-public-hearings-part-one/

He released, in full, more than a million pieces of classified information.  This wasn’t journalism.  It was deliberate mischief from a self-righteous, malicious narcissist.

Edited by Naturalcynic

I can imagine many people have lost their lives through the actions of Assange so I would file this under the category of not shouting Fire! In a crowded theatre. 

15 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

you can imagine it, but its been investigated thoroughly, but it never happened,  more stories they told us.

Today in front of the High court, facts and mass support for his release from around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrvC7VWXuc

Yes, I should imagine Russia and its useful idiots globally are very much in favour of his release.  

• Sad 1