Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Latest osp minutes.......

18 minutes ago, Ernie Wise said:

The SCG (supporters consultative group) was encouraged to raise issues and criticisms of the club, which were discussed at group meetings. So is the OSP’s role different or merely a talking shop with no teeth?

Exactly. At Cambridge United  there is a circulation pre-meeting to ask supporters if there are issues they want to raise. Clearly it is about supporters in general rather than specific grievances then again it should still ensure that the latter is catered for. A review of the Grievance procedure wouldn't go amiss based on my experience as the Ombudsman process states that Clubs should have a clear escalation process regarding an individual dispute which NCFC doesn't appear to have. Owners themselves have been involved in issues at other Clubs. Clearly there are issues impacting 1 or a handful of individuals such as an owner of 1,000 shares being additionally expected to pay these high season ticket prices, a circumstance that probably doesn't exist at any other Club.  As you rightly state NCFC operates the Great Wall of China approach.     

1 hour ago, Ernie Wise said:

The SCG (supporters consultative group) was encouraged to raise issues and criticisms of the club, which were discussed at group meetings. So is the OSP’s role different or merely a talking shop with no teeth?

I think you have the answer to that by reading these bland uninformative set of minutes.

Edited by TIL 1010

18 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think you have the answer to that by reading these bland uninformative set of minutes.

Indeed. Delighted you agree.

The only word for it is 'pathetic'.

There is a section on the OSP page of the club website headed Working Group minutes and surprise, surprise the page is completely blank. Whatever sort of consultation is that where the fanbase can find out what is going on ?

2 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Anything about the taps? 

No mention of the concern expressed at the AGM either with regard to vegan pies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

No mention of the concern expressed at the AGM either with regard to vegan pies.

It could be in Zoe's pending tray for a while. Perhaps follow up at this year's AGM.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

It could be in Zoe's pending tray for a while. Perhaps follow up at this year's AGM.

Are you looking for her to still be here in November ?

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Its behind your email! give her a chance! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Its behind your emails! give her a chance! 

Fixed it for you Greavsy.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Fixed it for you Greavsy.

I did type that first - but amended it! 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Its behind your email! give her a chance! 

If she has a pie sample in the tray, it could be best to deal with that first.

16 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Anything about the taps? 

I think you'll find the taps have been replaced, and I'm happy that my ever lasting legacy will be push taps in the toilets below Block K in the South Stand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

I think you'll find the taps have been replaced, and I'm happy that my ever lasting legacy will be push taps in the toilets below Block K in the South Stand.

Well done! We weren't looking for gold plate though just consistently moderately hot water would have sufficed.