Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Pedro Lima

When he came in on loan, it was originally as a development signing and it was said he would go with the U23s initially, but would be looking to join the senior set up. Any signs of this happening? Or is he way off that?

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

How would we know?;😂

I gather a number of posters watch development games and might be in a position to comment. I saw a scoreline from recently and he only came on as a late sub, which does not suggest he is knocking on the door

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I gather a number of posters watch development games and might be in a position to comment. I saw a scoreline from recently and he only came on as a late sub, which does not suggest he is knocking on the door

I might be wrong but he did start brightly and look very comfortable on the ball. He seems to have been benched in a recent games but perhaps he had a knock or something. 

Watched the feeds of some of the recent U21 games. He's definitely got a bit of skill about him, but based on what I've seen I'd be surprised if he made the first team squad anytime soon (upcoming FA Cup game aside). 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Reinventing yourself as an antagonist? It's just a post. 

Hardly. Why would we know how close he is to the first team? Surely no one but Wagner would know this.