Sign in to follow this  
MC_NCFC

Midlands Canaries

On 19/12/2023 at 20:18, ben symonds said:

Living in Coventry past 20 years. Yellow and Green for over 30 years now. 

originally from Great Yarmouth. 

I'm also from GY !
I owned a house in Holbrooks for 3 years or so, just over from where the Ricoh now is although it was just wasteland and an old gas tower when I lived there.
Some would say it still is.

1 hour ago, Midlandscanary said:

Living just north of Worcester next to the River Severn.

Len_7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Midlandscanary said:

Do you mean me? some of us have work to do and don't get a chance to catch up.

Just to add I lived on South Hill Road in my teens, watched Norwich v Sheff Wed cup match with my legs through the railings, delivered papers to Kevin Keelan and had Big Dunc as a coach to my youth team, also played for the Lads Club after the youth leagues.

Don't add much to the board as I can't be bothered with all the in-fighting! but when I die any autopsy will only show yellow and green through and through.

Living just north of Worcester next to the River Severn.

Don't add much to the board? You've managed a posting average of over 2 per year (just), a lot of posters could learn a lot from you!

4 hours ago, MC_NCFC said:

Totally agree on joined up thinking.

The starting point is allowing the fan base to have more influence and control for a range of topics.

The second point is to avoid Silos and to ensure lots of different groups voices are centralised. 

The third point is accountability to ensure common themes are listened to and dealt with. 

My personal take is the club have a way to go but we are also in a position that being Norwich City supporters where we have more influence than ever and more so than many other clubs.

Thanks. I agree these are the issues. We should be a far more open Club than we have become. Hope you will get the opportunity to reinforce those thoughts.

On 21/12/2023 at 00:04, essex canary said:

Thanks. I agree these are the issues. We should be a far more open Club than we have become. Hope you will get the opportunity to reinforce those thoughts.

Yeah let’s hope so. Communication and alignment with the fans is very important IMO. The Americans I feel will make a difference on this.