essex canary

Connor fights back

9 hours ago, essex canary said:

Swimming with the tide is pretty much the occupation of many on here. Not too many have swam against it and when anyone does abuse tends to be the outcome.

I’ve never heard so much cobblers in my life, are you sure you don’t support Northampton? 

47 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

I’ve never heard so much cobblers in my life, are you sure you don’t support Northampton? 

Hope all those Brexiteers are feeling proud of all the millions spent on the Rwanda absurdity following their Remoaner jibes. A perfect example of the sheep in action.

50 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I’d also like some more insight into the man that is overseeing that, I’m not sure why we can’t have both?

Both lines of inquiry are important.

It would certainly be better than worrying about the 20% of whingers. Only better results will change that. Pretending otherwise is a waste of time.

10 hours ago, essex canary said:

Hope all those Brexiteers are feeling proud of all the millions spent on the Rwanda absurdity following their Remoaner jibes. A perfect example of the sheep in action.

What are you rambling on about? 

11 hours ago, essex canary said:

WTF ?

16 hours ago, Monty13 said:

I’ve unsubscribed from the Athletic as Bailey seems unfortunately preoccupied elsewhere, and his was by far the best content.

I do understand the predicament that these outlets face, traditional media is mostly dead. A 30 second video will beat a well written article in almost any metric and probably inform the majority to the level they wanted.

Facts can easily be digested by a tweet as people want them fast not in a well written piece. That mainly leaves articles to opinion on them.

I think the Pinkun boys do a decent job of holding the club to account all things considered personally, I don’t read most articles but I do enjoy their podcasts.

I agree the the local press do a decent job, without over stepping it. Given the relationship between them and CR, they could have easily come out full guns blazing in the last couple of years. 

At least we haven't gone back to the Rick Waghorn days, as that would be even less acceptable now as it was then.