Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Colman's are back

Is this true?  I thought the last jar of mustard from Norwich was back in 2019.  Or are they just saying the branding team are still located in Norwich?

"The ‘Bring the Heat’ theme celebrates the hot and spicy flavours of Colman’s English mustard and the rich local heritage of the original English mustard brand, which is still processed in Norwich."

Indeed the last jar of Colman’s ready made mustard was last produced in Norwich in 2019, but the new Mustard mill which grinds the mustard seeds into the flour sold in the tins is in Honingham (which is not in Norwich anyway)….The flour produced there is used as the main ingredient in the jars which are packed in Burton on Trent.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh god he's already responded

If ever anyone needed their hard drive checking…

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Thought this was going to be a thread about future shirt sponsors, was going to suggest we have asics again 🤣 

I mean if Lotus falls through I would not say no..

Honestly said it before but I would not mind a return to our older more dark yellow and mustard colour home shirts. Our recent yellows have been much too bright and almost neon

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean if Lotus falls through I would not say no..

Honestly said it before but I would not mind a return to our older more dark yellow and mustard colour home shirts. Our recent yellows have been much too bright and almost neon

Hmm, that depends. I found the flybe and first aviva shirts to look almost Gold rather than yellow. Maybe a darker shade of yellow for sure but not quite THAT much. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor