Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Should Scotland let in palestinian refugees?

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well if it wasnt for half my internet data being sold to China already I would probably be a little worried about MI5 stalking my internet history but just in the off chance they're watching I have just one thing to say

Do you guys have anything like that invisible Aston Martin from that one James Bond movie? If so can I take it for a test drive?

I certainly do have an invisible Aston Martin. Here it is...

Send me £1000 and you got yourself a 2 hour test ride 😊

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

What have you to be frightened of? Only some stupid headlines in right wing newspapers. And with your avatar I'm surprised you believe it. They do not want to live here for a start. They want to live in Palestine. And lets face it, they wouldn't be very welcome by many of you would they.

Personally, I think anyone who believes there is an omnipotent God is barking mad. I believe faith is a good thing but to believe there is a heaven or hell for instance just doesn't make sense.

So if you mean, would I welcome living in the UK under Sharia Law or not allowed a pint of Guinness, then of course not. But there again I do not for one moment believe that is going to happen. Your anxieties are ill founded.

However, how many Haredi Jews would it take for us to become a de facto country with no internet, tv etc? 

Have you ever thought to yourself that, had Tommy Robinson been born a Muslim in the 1930s going on about Jews going into Palestine looking to push their own cultural ideas he'd have been considered a hero?

39 minutes ago, Well b back said:

You may think your views are extreme, but they are only about 10% of some of the things Jools seems to search and believe in.

The only thing that is extreme here is your Leftism with its inherent yearning to curtail truths that you don't like. That and wanting to see photographic evidence of Israeli babies minus their heads, that's pretty extreme don't you think? It's as though all the horrific evidence from October 7th wasn't enough proof to satiate your appetite for what you construe as the 'wrong' side.

2 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

The only thing that is extreme here is your Leftism with its inherent yearning to curtail truths that you don't like. That and wanting to see photographic evidence of Israeli babies minus their heads, that's pretty extreme don't you think? It's as though all the horrific evidence from October 7th wasn't enough proof to satiate your appetite for what you construe as the 'wrong' side.

Thought I was on the right ? But there you go.

Not really as it seems ( and you can never be certain ) it didn’t ever happen, and not sure I asked for pictures, I thought I said evidence. The 2 posters were trying to make something, that could not be made worse, worse, so I have no idea what their motives were.

Thought you would be attacking LYB for blaming the Israeli’s for bombing a convoy that they didn’t bomb and then say they admitted it, when they didn’t, as they didn’t do it.

27 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Thought I was on the right ? But there you go.

Not really as it seems ( and you can never be certain ) it didn’t ever happen, and not sure I asked for pictures, I thought I said evidence. The 2 posters were trying to make something, that could not be made worse, worse, so I have no idea what their motives were.

Thought you would be attacking LYB for blaming the Israeli’s for bombing a convoy that they didn’t bomb and then say they admitted it, when they didn’t, as they didn’t do it.

Have to hold my hands up on this one: I was wrong. The Israelis did deny hitting the convoy, although Hamas insist they did. I thought I'd heard they'd admitted it.

BBC verify and open source intel people have looked at footage but it's inconclusive what caused the blast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67114281

So overall, given no conclusive forensic evidence and Hamas' proven lies regarding what Israel has done in Gaza, I think everybody will just have to chalk it up as inconclusive in the spirit of caution that you're so keen on.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie