CANARYKING

Where’s all the money gone?

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You could get eight seats together in the River End this morning. So easy to get tickets in recent seasons. 

Very interesting. Why all the talk about a bigger ground? Then again maybe the demand is there with just a bit of the ingenuity and enthusiasm we had when Andy Cullen was around? I can't be certain but would still be inclined to work on that theory.

Besides the swap shop would at least provide a more transparent opportunity for season ticket holders to get some money back and for those with tighter budgets to get some cheaper purchase opportunities.

Edited by essex canary

The headline make me think it’s a copy and paste from the era of one Robert Chase.

In those days we all sung it from the terraces, would you get thrown out singing that today?

20 hours ago, essex canary said:

'Right, Sure, Yeah' comes across as a better first line than telling someone that they are wrong. After all this is a debating medium.

And Yes the Club did operate much better with a Chairperson than under the current arrangement and there is nothing misogynistic about that freedom of expression.

A forum is essentially old social media before social media. It isn't exclusively a debating medium. Even if it was, you certainly need to look up what that means.

After all, a forum for football where everything has to be a debate wouldn't work... though now I think about it, it certainly explains why you hijack so many threads and make them about you.