Sign in to follow this  
king canary

The Crisis in Christianity

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Was gonna say, I think many appreciate that Islam is even more fundamentally ridiculous re. anything non-nuclear in family set-up and women's rights than Christianity or Judaism.

Indeed! Some people seem incapable of understanding that being against Islamophobia is entirely different from being pro-Islamic beliefs. Everyone I know who is a left-wing non-believer is also pro religious freedom and tolerance. I doubt they are unrepresentative.

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Indeed! Some people seem incapable of understanding that being against Islamophobia is entirely different from being pro-Islamic beliefs. Everyone I know who is a left-wing non-believer is also pro religious freedom and tolerance. I doubt they are unrepresentative.

It's as if Cambridge forgot half the reason many were so irritated that Qatar got the World Cup. A fourth-rate theocratic sh*thole with Third World labour values, a second-rate national team and with First World cash.

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Who are the "many on the left" who think "Islam can do no wrong"?

Ask those who are in favour of mass immigration and no boarders. Maybe I should be more correct and say those on the far left rather than the regular west.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ask those who are in favour of mass immigration and no boarders. Maybe I should be more correct and say those on the far left rather than the regular west.

Who is in favour of mass immigration and no borders (I'm assuming you didn't mean boarders)? I'm afraid you're just pumping out Daily Mail style BS.