Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

We can qualify for the play offs if we win our games

Silver Canary, you are either an Ippo supporter or just not very bright (my money''s on the latter). Your poor attempts at having a go at Worthy Outers are embarrassing.

I suggest that you return to the Board when you have something funny to say. I should imagine that could be quite a while.

Erm I don''t know what it is but I know  i should''nt really bother trying to give you a reply silver Canary...but as a supporter don''t you want your team to win??

Don''t get me wrong I''m not happy with the way things have been going and feel that Worthy maybe has come to the end of his reign....but I will keep saying it.....if he manages to pull this club around then he will get my full backing,much like Silver Canary if you went through a bad patch at work,maybe you''d like the chance to turn it around???

I don''t think you realise what you''re actually posting,or do you do it for attention???

Give the team your support even if you don''t support the man in charge!!!!!!!

[quote user="Silver Canary"] Anyway if we got to the playoffs Worthy might have kept his job. We are better off losing all our games to make sure he goes. Worthy out! [/quote]

Yeah but what if did won the play offs? I wouldn''t want us to lose all of our matches. Worthy''s Job is safe, the board will not sack him even if we did a have a bad run up to the end of the season. If Worthy goes, it''ll be in the summer or in November/December next year (Due to bad Form and low league position)