Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Deniz undav

Saw this this morning 

In terms of signings for Norwich, Wagner is said to be interested in signing Brighton striker Deniz Undav on loan, with several Football League clubs keen on the German

Thanks for sharing... I'd say that's unlikely, though, given he's already said Hugill is surplus to requirements as he can only accommodate three strikers in the squad?

46 minutes ago, mrD66M said:

Is he a striker that can play on the wing? Or a winger that can play as a striker?

Looking at his career stats, he's pretty much averaged one goal in two, which indicates to me that he's likely to be a central striker. Admittedly that was in weaker leagues, but it's still a striker's return. The ever-reliable Transfermarkt website lists him as just a striker, too: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/deniz-undav/profil/spieler/339314

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Thanks for sharing... I'd say that's unlikely, though, given he's already said Hugill is surplus to requirements as he can only accommodate three strikers in the squad?

Maybe it was just hugill was surplus to requirements and not the position. 

Unlikely, unless he is capable of playing on the wing, and there is any truth that Sinani is to be loaned out.

No chance given how well Sarge has done and Pukki looks to be returning to some form, it would only happen if we send Idah somewhere