Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Ruddy signs for Birmingham

20 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Regret to inform that you've "done a Cambridgeshire" here! We've actually been discussing big JR in the transfer rumours thread this morning, including whether he still lives in Mulbarton (he does).

The irony of this, of course, is that you hardly ever start threads! 😂

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Regret to inform that you've "done a Cambridgeshire" here! We've actually been discussing big JR in the transfer rumours thread this morning, including whether he still lives in Mulbarton (he does).

The irony of this, of course, is that you hardly ever start threads! 😂

apologies in that case. 

I nearly put a line saying i hadnt seen it mentioned else where & apologies if it was.

I could have confirmed he still lives that way, as I have a family connection there. I believe Krul is that way too. 

I assume Grabban leaving Forest  has been mentioned in the transfers thread too? 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

apologies in that case. 

I nearly put a line saying i hadnt seen it mentioned else where & apologies if it was.

I could have confirmed he still lives that way, as I have a family connection there. I believe Krul is that way too. 

I assume Grabban leaving Forest  has been mentioned in the transfers thread too? 

No apologies necessary! It just tickled me because you never tend to start new threads 🙂

Hadn't seen that Grabban had left Forest, no doubt he'll pop up at another Championship club and poach 20-odd goals this season. 

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

No apologies necessary! It just tickled me because you never tend to start new threads 🙂

Hadn't seen that Grabban had left Forest, no doubt he'll pop up at another Championship club and poach 20-odd goals this season. 

im never quick enough to start them. i know my limits.

Agree re Grabban - i always feel sorry for the players who gain promotion and then get jettisoned. I guess the X000's a week compensates somewhat. 

Just now, Greavsy said:

im never quick enough to start them. i know my limits.

Agree re Grabban - i always feel sorry for the players who gain promotion and then get jettisoned. I guess the X000's a week compensates somewhat. 

He's found his level... if memory serves he only ever scored one PL goal for us, at home to Arsenal? Worse ways to make a living than being a top Championship goalscorer year on year, I guess. He's 34 now, but I'm sure he'll have no shortage of suitors... he had a really successful spell at Sunderland on loan a few years back, so wouldn't be surprised if they go in for him.

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

He's found his level... if memory serves he only ever scored one PL goal for us, at home to Arsenal? Worse ways to make a living than being a top Championship goalscorer year on year, I guess. He's 34 now, but I'm sure he'll have no shortage of suitors... he had a really successful spell at Sunderland on loan a few years back, so wouldn't be surprised if they go in for him.

Grabban was offered a new contract but he turned it down apparently 

Grabban must have made a fortune out of signing on fees. Will probably never endear himself to fans, but milks the system pretty well.