Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Design Week article on Norwich Rebrand

I thought the number and name on the back of shirts were restricted to the official EFL font?  Happy to be wrong but .....

14 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I thought the number and name on the back of shirts were restricted to the official EFL font?  Happy to be wrong but .....

Yeah I think you're right actually.

24 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

That might be right - though it is a different font to last year https://amp.footyheadlines.com/7899886435999546963/

Arsenal seem to have their weird gothic-type font for non PL games, I think they are continuing that this year.

I did wonder if that was a mock-uP of our font on our new kit though?  If so, looks nice and plain from the back.

Edited by Branston Pickle

As long as they finally lock down the club’s primary colors yellow, green, white, black, I don’t care what the new first team kit looks like. There has been way to much faffing with color in previous years, mainly on the shirt yellow, last year on shorts green. Lock it down! 

51 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Yes it is, the club have said in a few different statements that the new font can be used in cup competitions.