Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Forest Green Rovers

16 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

The athletic pieces on Watford have been very interesting. Says they're looking to build a culture and recognise that may take time. I reckon it'll be interesting to watch what they do next season.

Hopefully they're not following our model where they build a great culture and relationship between the management and fans, nurture youth talents into promising first team footballers, win promotion in style then sell all their best players, not replace them, blame the manager and sack him then realise actually it was probably the fact we didn't replace the outgoing players that left them in that mess.

Well actually, they do like to sack a manager so...

Looks like a strange contract he had at Forrest Green. 1 year rolling and free to talk to anyone at any time. If I was a Forrest Green fan I would have to ask who drew up that contract. 

20 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Silly man, grass isn’t always greener.

to be fair i think i would if i was him 

Leaves Forest Green joins Watford if he gets them firing great for his CV maybe a bigger club will poach him 

IF he fails he will get a big pay off in 6 months then go to another club the size of Forest green 

21 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

If he doesn't hit the ground running there he will be sacked by September.

And think of the pay off, more money than he would've seen at Forest Green if he stayed there 10 years. 

He can't turn down that sort of job. Sounds like it was all done in the wrong way but that's an incredible jump for him.