Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Paddy Davitts Turn

48 minutes ago, Badger said:

I thought Angus did well we he had a run of games. I'm not sure that he isn't a better keeper. Certainly thought it was harsh to drop him.

Agree HB. I think Krul is a great goalkeeper, but with the games left I sure would give Angus the gloves.

It could be argued that the players we need to lose are the ones who’ve contributed the most to the shrug your shoulders, “oh well, we lost again” culture, and that could be the ones who’ve been here the longest. Hanley, Krul, Teemu… They don’t seem to be disinterested to me, but who is it coming from?

5 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Rashica should not “be available for the right price”. I’m sick of that f**king phrase. 

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

To be fair the club haven't said that, seems weird to get angry about a journalist comment 

To be fair everything at NCFC is " available for the right price " so it doesn't really matter who said it.

• Like 1

Only pride to now play for.....sort the wheat from the chaff and start preparing for August....

There may be some shouty an' disgruntled making their understandable feelings known but let's lick our wounds as the preparation starts now....