Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Help!

Can anyone tell me how to get into the various sections of my account on the Norwich City site?! Having signed in, when I click on my name all I get is a list of my personal details and preferences, whereas what I want to find is the sections that show how much money, if any there is in my account, and whether a seat on buyback has been sold on yet.

I have had this problem in the past but once or twice the sections I want to see have appeared, without me knowing how I achieved that. I would ask the ticket office, but that does not reopen until Tuesday morning...

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Can anyone tell me how to get into the various sections of my account on the Norwich City site?! Having signed in, when I click on my name all I get is a list of my personal details and preferences, whereas what I want to find is the sections that show how much money, if any there is in my account, and whether a seat on buyback has been sold on yet.

I have had this problem in the past but once or twice the sections I want to see have appeared, without me knowing how I achieved that. I would ask the ticket office, but that does not reopen until Tuesday morning...

Haven’t got a clue and far too idle to try and help. 

When I’ve logged in on the top right you have the person icon and below it 3 lines, I find if I keep pressing them the info you want will sometimes appear but I can’t explain how I’ve got to it.😳 for whatever that’s worth.

6 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

When I’ve logged in on the top right you have the person icon and below it 3 lines, I find if I keep pressing them the info you want will sometimes appear but I can’t explain how I’ve got to it.😳 for whatever that’s worth.

Thanks. Those three lines don't appear on my desktop but do on my ipad, but even on the latter don't produce that menu I need to get into. I will keep trying.

Go the site - I stay logged in,  but if not, log on - go the top right where is will say "Hi Purple" and let your mouse hover over this and a drop down menu of about 10 items appears. You will  find account details, purchase history and what you want there - including an option to contact the club.

Now if only I could get Pink Un + to work 🙁