Sign in to follow this  
jaberry2

OT Dereham

Just now, Greavsy said:

do we all get the offer of a tickle Corkio? Or is it just a select few?

What is the qualification criteria ? 

I'm not sure G, it's an instinctive thing. Say something that puts me into tickle mode and who knows, I find shadenfreud a little triggering... So you could try that, it's worked for ,ahem.         ' others' , unless it involves 1p5wich, but even that's becoming more pity than pleasure nowadays 😇😂✌️

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'm not sure G, it's an instinctive thing. Say something that puts me into tickle mode and who knows, I find shadenfreud a little triggering... So you could try that, it's worked for ,ahem.         ' others' , unless it involves 1p5wich, but even that's becoming more pity than pleasure nowadays 😇😂✌️

I'll keep my powder dry for now and catch you unawares. 

You've been warned! 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

I'll keep my powder dry for now and catch you unawares. 

You've been warned! 

Keep your powder dry and your worms healthy and you'll never go hungry. 

Warning duly noted and reliably ignored😇

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Keep your powder dry and your worms healthy and you'll never go hungry. 

Warning duly noted and reliably ignored😇

Ignorance is no defense! 

53 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'm not big on defending. 😇

Bigger on ignorance? 😃 

Well finally after 9 months of hell mainly caused by Fakenham solicitors and estate agents telling porkies my move to East Bilney is happening and ive timed it to perfection with Norwich City FC playing some great stuff on the field...

If anyone has any useful contacts local to this area or in terms of where to go doctors / dentists etc it would be most helpful.

Thanks all and merry christmas

Edited by jaberry2

Congrats @jaberry2  good luck with the move. 

Solicitors can be strange people.  Our last move should have gone smoothly and I knew solicitors on both sides socially, but it still took months too long, the seller's solicitor was away with the fairies most of the time.....lovely bloke, but I'd see him in the street talking to someone, go and do my shopping or whatever and an hour later he'd still be there talking to them...he'd be on facebook all the time multiple posting throughout every day - and half the time away on holiday - and he'd do anything rather than go to his office and work. They hate being hassled too - I didn't do it, but if you keep phoning every day (like some people do) to try and hurry them along, they just go even slower they get - I know - they have both told me that on separate occasions.

Relief when it finally gets done though!

• Like 1