Sinani seems to be getting better and better so I was wondering if (making the assumption we get relegated and Huddersfield don’t want him) whether he could do a job for us next season?

I’d give him a go. 

Yeah I thought they had a option to buy though? This season at Huddersfield maybe shows that the decision to send him on loan to Belgium was probably a bad move.

it also shows some of these punts can pay off.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not too sure where he would fit in even if he came back. 3rd choice behind Placheta? Would he even want that?

From what I can see he tends to float around a lot at Huddersfield - a sort of roving Number 10 role rather than a traditional winger.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not too sure where he would fit in even if he came back. 3rd choice behind Placheta? Would he even want that?

If we were relegated, I suspect that Sargent would be considered more as an out and out striker.

That would leave us with Tzolis, Rashica, Placheta, Dowell, Martin, Hernandez and at the start of the summer, Cantwell on the books who can play wide as well as Sinani.

There are question marks around many of those in terms of Hernandez having been gone on loan all season so would he be kept next summer or a potential buyer found? Martin will be 21 in September and a decision on whether we loan him out again or if he is going to make the grade at this level and better to sell?

It'll be really interesting to see what does happen, either way, whether relegated or maintain our place in the premier league.