Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

All We are Saying Is Give Us A Goal

The record low for goals scored by a team in any PL season is 20 by Derby County when they set the record low points of 11 and Sheffield United last season. 
With 18.5 games to go we have scored 8 so that’s looking very much like a new record for the club. No goals in the league since November is sure to help.

Edited by Crafty Canary

I struggle to understand how we've gone from scoring so many last season to looking like we'll never score. Yes I know we lost Buendia but come on. I wouldn't care so much of we were losing games 4-3, 3-2 or whatever. Just give it a bloody good go. 

7 minutes ago, AJ said:

I struggle to understand how we've gone from scoring so many last season to looking like we'll never score. Yes I know we lost Buendia but come on. I wouldn't care so much of we were losing games 4-3, 3-2 or whatever. Just give it a bloody good go. 

Because we brazenly cast half our team aside, signed a whole bunch of dross then completely abandoned the system we'd spent 4 years embedding at all levels throughout the club and instead built a new system around some inexperienced kid who turned out to have the positional awareness of an average school boy. Then, to compound things, we sacked our manager and brought in the most uninspiring head coach we've seen since Chris let's-hang-on-to-this-1-0-defeat Hughton. That's how.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Petriix said:

Because we brazenly cast half our team aside, signed a whole bunch of dross then completely abandoned the system we'd spent 4 years embedding at all levels throughout the club and instead built a new system around some inexperienced kid who turned out to have the positional awareness of an average school boy. Then, to compound things, we sacked our manager and brought in the most uninspiring head coach we've seen since Chris let's-hang-on-to-this-1-0-defeat Hughton. That's how.

:classic_sad:

(because you're right).