Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

The Football Thread

While the main board is under attack let's talk here.

What 2 other teams do we want to come down with us?

Firstly I want Fulham to go up, but to come down maybe Leeds and Brentford. Tbh all the other teams have good resources so we are likely to be screwed either way

Edit Edit - Aww they deleted the thread were we were talking about the spam attack 😞

Edit Charity Comp - Free. You choose a game you think will win

-

Edited by KiwiScot

I'd like to see Newcastle for the giggles but then a club with their resources will hoover up any player available. We'd be shopping in a very "rigged" market.

Just now, Herman said:

I'd like to see Newcastle for the giggles but then a club with their resources will hoover up any player available. We'd be shopping in a very "rigged" market.

I'm half of mind we'd get some decent cast offs from Newcastle, but you look at Burnley with new money and in general slowly the championship is filling up with richer clubs

Brentford would be a tricky one too. Although not extremely wealthy they have a good set up which could see them bounce back quite comfortably.

They don’t talk about football on here my man. Still moaning about Brexit and Donald Trump. It’s 2018 permanently on here.

27 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

They don’t talk about football on here my man. Still moaning about Brexit and Donald Trump. It’s 2018 permanently on here.

You've misunderstood the purpose on the 'Non Football' section.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

You've misunderstood the purpose on the 'Non Football' section.

The users of the “non football” section have misunderstood this is a Norwich city forum and they should probably contribute to the Norwich city discussion occasionally?

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

Pete's up early.😀👏

He needs to get back up.

Brentford you have to reckon a few players will leave and be harder to replace which will hurt them. Pretty much most teams that go down have a good chance of coming back up, but Watford are like us and know what to do.