Sign in to follow this  
NorfBhoy66

Owners

7 minutes ago, NorfBhoy66 said:

Delia has passed her sell by date

Nah, we could get 5-6 million in the next transfer window. She might have to take a hit on wages but I could see her being a real statement of intent for some in the championship.

13 minutes ago, NorfBhoy66 said:

Delia has passed her sell by date

Two more flushes and a prod with a bog brush should get rid of it.....

14 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

She's still got that presence on the pitch, knows where the mic is and can still bark orders if needs be. Still got a few years left in her.

How unfortunate for NCFC

On another thread I posted that neither Farke or Smith are miracle workers. When thinking about Webber, whilst we've criticised the recruitment and the push to sack Farke, the truth is he isnt a miracle worker either. The infrastructure and set-up has massively improved under Webber - we are developing, blooding and selling players now, where before we only really had the Murphy twins to point to from the academy. Im sure Webber recruited the best he could. At the end of the day we are not at the races when it comes to competing for players. We have to acquire from whatever is available in our pool. That leaves us with injured, unfit, relegated players.

The truth is, whilst the safeguarded the club and prevented us from going bust - they are now the main thing holding us back.

I cannot fathom that there is noone out there with more resources who would be interested in acquiring the club. We are (currently) one of the top 20 clubs in England. We're a seat at the Premier League table. Clubs comparable with ourselves have been taken over by people with money, so I think it is inconceivable there is no interest.

I've never been someone who wanted Delia out, but the last two Premier League seasons have shown that the club cannot go any further now. This is as far as we can go without a huge investement, to be able to compete for players able to keep us in this league.

I think Webber, Smith, Farke have all done the best with their limited resources. The problem is the limited resources, and we will never progress beyond this if that doesnt change.