Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Grefstad

This is still the best thing to come out of Norway regarding football. Well, apart from Egil Olsen's team.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I expect we all feel foolish now. Imagine the insight he and his big TV could give us on our potential new coach.

Ha ha there’s been some classics on here over the last 20 years or so, but that ‘big TV’ was a Pink’un bit of gold, Squit!

35 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

This is still the best thing to come out of Norway regarding football. Well, apart from Egil Olsen's team.

Hahaha 😄 I just had to register to add another vid here. I have never seen that vid you linked and I am a noggie. Hilarious! There are players from my club in the vid also.

I have been reading a bit in here since Normann joined. You guys have a much more fun and chill forum atmosphere than most others! I am a Rosenborg supporter and follow norwegian players a lot.

Here is Norways most famous keeper fail, maybe some of you that are old enough have seen it before :

Edited by taffelstick
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, taffelstick said:

Hahaha 😄 I just had to register to add another vid here. I have never seen that vid you linked and I am a noggie. Hilarious! There are players from my club in the vid also.

I have been reading a bit in here since Normann joined. You guys have a much more fun and chill forum atmosphere than most others! I am a Rosenborg supporter and follow norwegian players a lot.

Here is Norways most famous keeper fail, maybe some of you that are old enough have seen it before :

Knew that one, but there was also an absolute belter, it might have been in Norway but I can't find it on YouTube, where a goalie put the ball down at a defender's feet, then an attacker rushed in, the goalie tried to get down and pick it back up, but the attacker got there first and scored.

I vaguely remember green shirts so think it would have been Hamarkameratene, but could be wrong.