Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Retro 90s Goalkeeper Shirts on Ebay

Just a heads up as I know several people on here have a penchant for the 90s Retro GK kits, I've put 2 of them up on Ebay. Both are size 46/48 which is XL and are in good condition with a couple of minor flaws which are pictured. I have lost a lot of weight over the last 18 months so these don't really fit anymore, and recently had a change in family circumstances so decided to sell. Thought some might appreciate the heads up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165022577875

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165022624509

Edited by kick it off

7 hours ago, kick it off said:

Just a heads up as I know several people on here have a penchant for the 90s Retro GK kits, I've put 2 of them up on Ebay. Both are size 46/48 which is XL and are in good condition with a couple of minor flaws which are pictured. I have lost a lot of weight over the last 18 months so these don't really fit anymore, and recently had a change in family circumstances so decided to sell. I'm not going to use this post as an advert and keep bumping it or anything, but thought some might appreciate the heads up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165022577875

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165022624509

Are those figures on the 96/97 shirt kicking a ball? If so, I’ve no idea why I never noticed that before.

Cordless drills of the contractor world, the best power drill for general construction and demolition available for purchase

Contractors all over the world are inclined to ditch the old and cumbersome corded drill, to switch to the cordless power drills that we adore today. The growing number of contractors are indicative, that more and more tools need to be manufactured to meet requirements. But which brand and which one to use? 

Obviously, it is very important to go back to baseline level, to first be able to understand the products that would be our comrades in arms. Simply put, power tools need to be durable, powerful should get the job done. We all know about the feelings of anguish and frustration when the efforts we put in do not bear fruit because of technical difficulties. 

Check My Source: What Is The Best Cordless Drill

1. Makita CX200RB Cordless 2 Piece Combo Set

Starting at a fairly steep price of $460, this cordless drill is often touted as the most highly-rated on the market at any given time. However, as more and more products get launched, the price predictably goes down by up to half of this price, so do consider that fact. 

With a recommendation by up to 96% by contractors, this drill is definitely a favorite. From the design perspective, this cordless drill has an unloaded weight of 2.8 lbs. Its unloaded weight and the main driver weigh even less at 2.6 lbs, making the Makita CX200RB one of the more “mobile” ones. 

dbjFIHY.jpg

A newer generation brushless motor equips the user of this cordless drill with the confidence. It keeps you working without the issues of heat and burn out. When compared to aging brush motors, this newer model from Makita is more efficient, lasts longer and grips the drilling surface harder, all the way to hard metal plates. 

This electric drill uses an 18V battery pack coupled with a fast charger to satisfy all of your impact driver needs and desires. It’s a moot point however, whether the small size and big power combo justifies the high starting price. One can say although it comes in the category of the best electric drill it can burn a sizeable hole in your pocket!

See Page: Top Rated Cordless Drill: How to Choose The Best Cordless Drill

2. Bosch 18-Volt Compact Tough Drill/Driver Kit DDB181-02

o9menBc.jpg

With a rich and rather successful history, Bosch has always considered to be the Best Cordless Drill On The Market among workers and contractors. The DDB181-02 has managed to generate a satisfactory rating of up to 88% on online markets up till this moment. With a decent starting price and very consistent performance benchmarks, this model from Bosch will guarantee your satisfaction when choosing it to be on your side. 

This cordless drill weighs about 3 lbs and generates a force of 350 lbs of torque. The result is a nice, compact and functional power tool with a streamlined design. It also includes a standard professional two-speed transmission and a working LED for working at night or in poorly-lit areas. For power generation, the tool uses 18V lithium-ion batteries.

A final word

Whether you are looking for more “Gucci” style products or something that can expertly get the job done, make sure to check if they incorporate the latest breakthroughs in power drill design. The more features that work for your situation and demands at an acceptable price, the more you should go for that option.

Edited by tommyroland

16 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Are those figures on the 96/97 shirt kicking a ball? If so, I’ve no idea why I never noticed that before.

Good spot, I've never noticed that either.