Fiery Zac

Season Review DVD

Have I missed it? Is it going to happen? Does anyone care about dvds anymore?

After such a great season, and not being able to go, would love to have this as a reminder of just how dominant we were (despite Brentford winning the league in January). It’s always great rewatching previous season reviews, particularly most in the last decade or so, so am hoping someone has some info…?

Edited by Fiery Zac

5 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Have I missed it? Is it going to happen? Does anyone care about dvds anymore?

After such a great season, and not being able to go, would love to have this as a reminder of just how dominant we were (despite Brentford winning the league in January). It’s always great rewatching previous season reviews, particularly most in the last decade or so so am hoping someone has some info…?

It's mostly on You Tube now? 

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It's mostly on You Tube now? 

Yeh I assume all last years games are on there, would just be nice to have all highlights collected together. I’m getting old and like things kept simple!

• Haha 1

I haven't bought a season review DVD in years. Aren't the season reviews just a compilation of the YouTube highlights of the games now from the club account, all just bunged on there? That's what I'd heard. Bit naff compared to the reviews of old.