Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

May I be the first..

Recommended Posts

To say congratulations to you lot on your promotion. Thoroughly deserved it. As always, going to be a tough watch for both our teams next season but bring it in...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Think it's fair to say the best two teams over the course of the season are the two at the top of the table. Sure, other teams have had their spells here and there, but our two have been the most relentless when all is said and done.

Consistency counts above everything else.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

To say congratulations to you lot on your promotion. Thoroughly deserved it. As always, going to be a tough watch for both our teams next season but bring it in...

Thanks....We'll send you a dvd of Uncle Fred's Bedroom Exploits......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mello Yello said:

Thanks....We'll send you a dvd of Uncle Fred's Bedroom Exploits......

I want to go back to a time when I'd not read that sentence.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king canary said:

I want to go back to a time when I'd not read that sentence.

Wait until you see the dvd......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Wait until you see the dvd......

My DVD player has mysteriously developed a glitch where someone has smashed it apart with a hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...