Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

today's team now up

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Anyone want to argue now that Cantwell isnt a waste of time and needs getting rid?

Or maybe you could put a proper, reasoned argument forward as to why you think he is a waste of time and needs getting rid? Seriously.

2 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Or maybe you could put a proper, reasoned argument forward as to why you think he is a waste of time and needs getting rid? Seriously.

Fit...as quoted by Farke yesterday...but today we've got McAlear and 2 keepers on the bench

Keep making excuses, he doesnt want to play for us

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Fit...as quoted by Farke yesterday...but today we've got McAlear and 2 keepers on the bench

Keep making excuses, he doesnt want to play for us

Keep making assumptions without any actual knowledge of the situation.

• Like 3

That may well be the case (I personally don’t think it is), however, fit up until yesterday’s press conference doesn’t necessarily mean he’s fit to play now.

There are 101 reasons that could explain his absence today. Of which “he doesn’t want to play for us” is only one of them.

In fact, us having two keepers on the bench to me suggests that Cantwell is most likely unfit. If he’d thrown his toys out of the pram I think he’d still be told to get changed and get on the bench. Things would have to be pretty dire if we would prefer to have two keepers on the bench due to some kind of hissy fit. 

Hmmm. Stiepermann and Hugill together... I'm not sure that combination will work so well. That said, with Sorensen at left-back this might as well be three centre-halves and Aarons playing more like a wing-back. Hopefully Placheta and Aarons remember to go for the bye-lines this time as Hugill will like the crosses, or if they pull it back, Stiepermann (or indeed even Rupp) should be sitting around the edge of the box to fire off some shots.

Would be nice to see McAleer get a few minutes at the end. Suspect Martin will come on for Placheta at some point considering Placheta's load with Poland.