Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Aguero and the lines person (lady)

4 hours ago, kirku said:

Absolutely top notch social commentary here. Careful with this one, wit's so sharp you might get lacerations 

Carlsberg don't do satire.

10 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

For a start it was a man, not a woman, and men have always made use of their physically superior characteristics to dominate women. In this context, living in a society that is more aware of the difficulties some groups had - and some still - experience, it is not unreasonable to expect that men do not touch women uninvited if they don’t know them.

*** The section responding in advance to the inevitable responses ***

1. Obviously, not all men abuse women. I’m not talking about *you*, I’m talking about the frequent experience of many women with men. 

2. Just because you know a woman who says she likes being touched, that doesn’t mean ALL women are open to uninvited touch.

3. I don’t know any women who have been victims of full-scale abuse. But I have repeatedly heard pretty much every woman I know talk about being shouted at in aggressive, sexual way, propositioned, flashed at and worse. This is the every day experience of many women in society. Just because they haven’t told you, it doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

4. Which is worse, being over-cautious, or being a little bit careful?

Calm down love !