Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Away memberships refund now on account

Ive just logged onto my canaries account and the refund for the away membership as detailed by the club is now showing as available to credit to my bank account. 

Simple process, just click the 'credit to card' button at bottom and job done. Just make sure you have updated / checked your card details before processing the refund. 

Having checked the literature that came with the ticket, it said the rebate would appear on the canaries account before the first home game of the season (19/9) but mine has only appeared today. 

Assume home match refund will appear shortly too. 

Edited by Greavsy

Just checked my account and half a season's Away membership amounting to £12.50p is there. I don't have a card registered to that account so it will have to sit there. I pay for my season ticket by DD so assume that any money due for missed home games will be paid back into my bank account or maybe added to the £12.50p in my club account ? Not fussed really until it gets to a reasonable amount.

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just checked my account and half a season's Away membership amounting to £12.50p is there. I don't have a card registered to that account so it will have to sit there. I pay for my season ticket by DD so assume that any money due for missed home games will be paid back into my bank account or maybe added to the £12.50p in my club account ? Not fussed really until it gets to a reasonable amount.

I've paid in full for my season ticket, but believe the season ticket rebates are the same process, as above, however you pay. 

Adding a card is quite simple (but dont assume the one you pay your DD from will automatically be on the Canaries account - it isnt)

I’m just assuming I will have nothing to pay for my ST next season if I get credited for every home game this season and we can’t go to any. So that will be a nice bonus next year. Not so nice for the club if we don’t get promoted and they have no ST income next summer. 

Nothing in my account for home membership refund, guess dealing with away members first.  Communications from club not clear regarding timing they really should be better at this.

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

I’m just assuming I will have nothing to pay for my ST next season if I get credited for every home game this season and we can’t go to any. So that will be a nice bonus next year. Not so nice for the club if we don’t get promoted and they have no ST income next summer. 

That also assumes that the prices for next season don't increase. 

1 hour ago, pete said:

Nothing in my account for home membership refund, guess dealing with away members first.  Communications from club not clear regarding timing they really should be better at this.

Yeah but if they communicated you'd have to go through the effort of actually reading it and let's be honest, what are the chances Pete?

• Haha 1