Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

£10 to watch the bournemouth game

Disappointed that the club have made this decision.  The previous communication clearly states when the game kicks off, not when it was originally scheduled to kick-off.

"Season ticket holders will receive a complimentary match pass for all matches except away matches that kick off at 3pm UK time on a Saturday."

33 minutes ago, ZLF said:

The huddersfield stream was mixed but thought the pne one worked well, sound and vision snyced and no noticeable lag.   hopefully that level of service continues.

Only thing I would add is don’t have sky or a betting site open whilst you are watching as they are about 30 seconds ahead.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Where does this information come from? 

I posted where the info came from in the post above yours...ifollow, live chat

2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Club website confirms its £10 for this one as was originally scheduled as a saturday game. Bit of creativity there but as I have said I don;t see why season ticket holders should get streams free for any away games if they are getting refunds for all home games they can;t attend. I think the club should be charging and seeing this as a potential revenue stream, albeit a relatively modest one. Perhaps is a case to give away members some free away streams. 

The club has made an error on the website, it should be free for ST holders. It would be nice as a ST holder to have had the refund before having to shell out a tenner. I seem to be paying a lot into the club but getting not a lot back at the moment. Watching on a TV with dubbed radio commentary is no substitute.

On 22/09/2020 at 22:16, Harry53 said:

Download this app for all free streaming LIVE FOOTBALL STREAMING HD

Screenshot_20200922-221335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for this. Downloaded it yesterday and it worked like a dream last night.

Great find