Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Pukki- Time to cash in and sell or do you think he will regain his form in the Championship?

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Maybe you need to watch last season’s highlights.

He was amazing last year that's why I'm so disappointed he did not score till Tuesday ,I wonder whether he stay.:,-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardhouse44 said:

3 hours ago, Hardhouse44 said:

See this is why you and many others on here who only wear canary tinted glasses cant ever be taken seriously. You charge every argument with blind emotions rather the hard facts. No objectivity, you fall in love with players and managers at the drop of a hat and cant bare and thoughts that your heros might be flawed......

The goal didn't stand. End of. It will never stand it will never be recorded as a goal. Pukki will never have that on his record. Except in your fantasy world of yellow and green blinkeredness. Grow up for god sake.

C’mon Lakey you accuse people on here of being cry babies but this is just childish and petulant. Football’s full of poor decisions, ‘ what ifs ‘ and ‘ maybes ‘ and however long you scweam and scweam like Elizabeth Bott if it isn’t in the record books it ‘ain’t a goal.

Tell you what if it’ll make you happy then you have the Spurs ‘ goal ‘ but I’ll give you only half a goal for Pukki penalties as they’re easier to score. Sounds fair to me but makes you look a bit silly, right ?

For the last time.........IT WASN’T A F*CKING GOAL !!!

Edited by ......and Smith must score.