The Great Mass Debater

Favourite player of the current crop?

I’m a sentimental old git so I just can’t  move on from my first true love of the Farke era ,  Teemu Pukki . Wouldn’t have got anywhere without him . He doesn’t look the part ...or act the part ... or speak the part , doesn’t bother me . He’s refreshingly honest and humble but I do not doubt his passion for us 💚💛 and country 🇫🇮. Done wonders for them . So I’m sticking with him .

Edited by Pockthorpe

5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Tough question but has to be Mario for me, a 'proper 'player.  No real pace or strength, better in the tackle than many would think and just sublime skill. It helps that despite realy not being into footy , my missus said 'oooh , who's he?' When I showed her a clip of his goals of last season. I just love the way he makes the game  look easy. Can make space for himself by raising an eyebrow.....he's that cool. 

Based on the responses on my other thread, thats not why your missus said 'Oooh who's he?'

Alex Tettey.  

Imperious at Wembley in the play off final.  Unsung hero on so many occasions. 

Loyal, a role model, and represents the club so well on and off the pitch.  

Not the most gifted amongst our ranks, but I love watching Onel. He just looks like he really loves being on that pitch. Exciting and terrifying to defenders, and that brace against Forest on boxing day!

His injury this season was cruel. Really hope he finds a way back in (Todd in the number 10 role?)

On 16/06/2020 at 16:29, South Sider said:

Not the most gifted amongst our ranks, but I love watching Onel. He just looks like he really loves being on that pitch. Exciting and terrifying to defenders, and that brace against Forest on boxing day!

His injury this season was cruel. Really hope he finds a way back in (Todd in the number 10 role?)

Yes, he was the player I was most hoping would make a name for himself this season. Such a shame, as with a number of our players, he was hampered by injury