Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Back in Training. This doesn't excite me

The lads are back in training but watching the footage on YouTube doesn't excite me at all. 

If i can't be there at a game cheering them on it all seems pointless. So we complete the season behind closed doors, but as we have all said, that's not what football is all about. 

I understand clubs want to play the season out, but as a football fan it should never be like this. It serves it's purpose but i really hope that the next season does not start until we can attend games. 

• Like 1

I always thought that it would've been very norwich-like to have beaten Everton in the FA Cup semi final in 89 to reach our first ever final only to have then been caught up amongst the post Hillsbrough aftermath vs Liverpool in the final...that would have been just our luck.

However what would be even moreso would be to beat Man Utd in the qtr finals (which none of us can be at) to then play 1 or 2 games in an FA Cup semi final and then final (presumably at Wembley?)...which again none of us could be at

Wouldnt that be typical

At least our team would have 'something' to play for. Imagine what the fans (and players) of Everton etc must be thinking. their games only mean something to their opposition. Integrity of the game/What the public wants? My a***

41 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

At least our team would have 'something' to play for. Imagine what the fans (and players) of Everton etc must be thinking. their games only mean something to their opposition. Integrity of the game/What the public wants? My a***

...hopefully that will favour us??!