Sign in to follow this  

https://www.sporcle.com/games/culverhouse/norwich-city-players-2010-19

A really fun and challenging quiz.

You have 15 minutes to name all the 144 players who played for Norwich between 2010 and 2019 (although I noticed that Drmic was missing, for some reason).

I had 108 when the time run out, but I was still firing names away with no real hesitation and I missed some blindingly obvious ones so the time limit is maybe a little bit short.

It should be easily beatable. Any takers?

You need a strategy if you’re going to do well in 15 minutes - I tried to start with the Lambert squad and work forward but should probably have done it the other way round.

Did anyone get the Spanish lad who was with us between 2014/15? I had to check on Wikipedia that the quiz hadn’t just made him up...

2 hours ago, Aggy said:

You need a strategy if you’re going to do well in 15 minutes - I tried to start with the Lambert squad and work forward but should probably have done it the other way round.

Did anyone get the Spanish lad who was with us between 2014/15? I had to check on Wikipedia that the quiz hadn’t just made him up...

Not taken the quiz yet but assume this is Miguel?

2 hours ago, Aggy said:

Yep, I used the same strategy, but then didn't have much time left to go through the list alphabetically.

12 minutes ago, king canary said:

Miquel or Cuellar, I imagine. I actually got them both for some reason, although I missed players like Maddison, Trybull and Rhodes...

11 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

(although I noticed that Drmic was missing, for some reason).

He’s in there but they’ve spelled his name Dumić, which is presumably how it is written in Bosnian.

11 hours ago, king canary said:

10 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yep, I used the same strategy, but then didn't have much time left to go through the list alphabetically.

Miquel or Cuellar, I imagine. I actually got them both for some reason, although I missed players like Maddison, Trybull and Rhodes...

Ignasi Miquel apparently. Two cup games for us, here for a season before signing for SD Ponferradina. How could I forget him? 

I actually got Cuellar - only because I’d had him in a squad on football manager years before at school, and he had a pretty good run, so I remember him joining us in real life!