Sign in to follow this  
Mudman

Season ticket Monkey missing

After 10 seasons of attending all home games, Mr Monkey missed this one after failing out of a bag on the way to Carrow Road today, we only came down from Ber Street and over the Novisad Bridge so he can't have gone far.  He is very, very special to my daughter Freyja so please share his photo and help find him.  As a mascot though, I'm not sure what he would have bought to today's game?  

IMG_20190817_200558_198.jpg

20 hours ago, Mudman said:

After 10 seasons of attending all home games, Mr Monkey missed this one after failing out of a bag on the way to Carrow Road today, we only came down from Ber Street and over the Novisad Bridge so he can't have gone far.  He is very, very special to my daughter Freyja so please share his photo and help find him.  As a mascot though, I'm not sure what he would have bought to today's game?  

IMG_20190817_200558_198.jpg

Mate, I feel your pain. My daughter left her toy cat between Theatre Royal and Chapelfield car park the other month after taking it to The Worst Witch and only realised once she'd got home. She was in bits. I had to drive into the city and commence an 11pm search, which thankfully end successfully. Even had Chapelfield security help out and let me out of the car park for free too. 

Hope you're just as lucky as we were. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mudman said:

No, not yet. I'll hit the club, edp24 and BBC tomorrow. I'll try anything! 

Twitter can be good, apparently... especially  if you know someone with a popular account to retweet it. That then takes care of the local press & many parasite news sites too !

My Daughter will be on Radio Norfolk in the morning to appeal for Mr Monkeys return so this might shake him out of the tree! 

• Like 1