Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Last Six

Have Worthy''s last 6 signings been any better than Brian Hamilton''s

last 6 signings? If I remember correctly Hammy had a far smaller budget

to play with but he brought in a plethora of talent compared to

Worthy''s last 6!!

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Have Worthy''s last 6 signings been any better than Brian Hamilton''s last 6 signings? If I remember correctly Hammy had a far smaller budget to play with but he brought in a plethora of talent compared to Worthy''s last 6!!
[/quote]

Actually Hamilton signed some good players

McVeigh

Nedergaard

Mackay

but never played them!!!!

aren''t arguments great...miss out half of the evidence and you can prove anything.

Worthy signed the entire England U-21''s...Ashton, Bentley, Marney, Davenport, Crouch  not forgetting Doherty, Safri, Huckerby.

Hamilton pulled in Gary Brady, Des Hamilton, Derveld, De Waard, Walsh and thought Shaun Carey and Lee Marshall was an acceptable midfield pairing.

[quote user="Nobby G"]

aren''t arguments great...miss out half of the evidence and you can prove anything.

Worthy signed the entire England U-21''s...Ashton, Bentley, Marney, Davenport, Crouch  not forgetting Doherty, Safri, Huckerby.

Hamilton pulled in Gary Brady, Des Hamilton, Derveld, De Waard, Walsh and thought Shaun Carey and Lee Marshall was an acceptable midfield pairing.

[/quote]

LOLOLOL

[quote user="Nobby G"]

[/quote]

Bentley, Marney, Davenport Crouch loans when we were regarded enough to entice them

Doherty not premiership quality found his level now (he would never get away with his manhandling in the prem, Safri bought but preffered holt , Huckerby everyone new he was good

worthy reckons you only need 1 good centre midfielder in the club when you need 3 for each game. Its a good job we dont play 442 because he would sell safri and buy gazza.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]worthy reckons you only need 1 good centre midfielder in the club when you need 3 for each game. Its a good job we dont play 442 because he would sell safri and buy gazza.[/quote]

Buy me?  No way, I couldn''t bring myself to apply enough sweat for Worthy''s work ethic ways, plus, when I was young enough I was a RIGHT WINGER!!!!!!!!!!

Shh, keep it quiet! 

[quote user="Nobby G"]

[/quote]But I did say the last 6 signings from each manager [Rossi not included] seems like you looked at all signings and picked the wheat from the chaff for Worthy and picked the Chaff from the wheat for Hamilton, the last 6 meant the last 6 not a selective 6