Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Season tickets renewal

1 hour ago, daly said:

Remember the good old days when a packet of fags around 10 pence  for 10 got you into the ground through the Police Gate

A GALLON of petrol cost four shillings and six pence - that's 22p in today's money.

A PACKET of 20 cigarettes cost 18p.

A POUND of butter was 18p, a loaf was 4p, a pint of milk 3p and six eggs just 8p.

I thought Spider-Man had put me on ignore and God I wish he was as good as his word and ignore me 

Quite why you’re using a post by Daly to have a pop at me is weird, you’re the one that desperately searched Facebook for my profile you loony

No support from me for this one.

A preferable system would be for fat chaps to pay a 25% increase for trouser overspill on to the adjoining seat.

Plus a  climate change surcharge.😉

Edited by Van wink

4 minutes ago, Van wink said:

No support from me for this one.

A preferable system would be for fat chaps to pay a 25% increase for trouser overspill on to the adjoining seat.

Plus a  climate change surcharge.

Who says I wear trousers?

Sorry River End, not aimed at you specifically buddy, but I do have a genuine concern about the disproportionate contribution that fat boys are making to global warming, both in terms of input and output.

Edited by Van wink

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Sorry River End, not aimed at you specifically buddy, but I do have a genuine concern about the disproportionate contribution that fat boys are making to global warming. 

😂😂

When we had this thread last year it was full of people vowing they wouldn't be renewing.

Are they missed?

I know I ended up with a better seat 🙃

I think they’d be well advised to not raise them by more than c. 3% at most (£15) with a good discount as usual for early renewal. That way they’ll get many people to renew on back of our strong current position.