Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Yanic Wildschut

7 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Have you seen him play and then you get your answer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

and we save on wages as wellย 

looks a win winย 

If they want him presumably he's someone who they think will improve them.....i think maintaining a point gap over a promotion rival is more important than saving some wages for a few months

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If they want him presumably he's someone who they think will improve them.....i think maintaining a point gap over a promotion rival is more important than saving some wages for a few months

It is an odd one but my source is in the club and the sun hack has came up with the same story. Heard it after the game yesterday in the Gunn Clubย 

4 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

It is an odd one but my source is in the club and the sun hack has came up with the same story. Heard it after the game yesterday in the Gunn Clubย 

Whilst complaining

29 minutes ago, Yellow Peril said:

Ok, no problem.

It's a minefield trying to join a discussion, realised tonight why I don't bother that often . . .ย 

I wouldnโ€™t even bother Yellow - I donโ€™t normally post on things like this as it will generally turn in to an argument or some opinionated poster will try to take over the discussion - you will probably see the words โ€˜tin potโ€™ โ€˜scampiโ€™ โ€˜Deliahย outโ€™ ย if you disagree with anyone you will be called a โ€˜binnerโ€™ ย and abused and Itโ€™s all policed by โ€˜Till 1010โ€™ - by the way if you do have a drum they will be pleased for your support as they are planning a two man protest at the club

They obviously feel he has the qualities they need to improve their team/squad. If theyย think heโ€™s a player that will increase their chances then we would be foolish to allow that to happen

6 minutes ago, JF said:

They obviously feel he has the qualities they need to improve their team/squad. If theyย think heโ€™s a player that will increase their chances then we would be foolish to allow that to happen

I do agree with you but Webber has been very astute so far in the transfer market so would leave it to his judgmentย 

8 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

I do agree with you but Webber has been very astute so far in the transfer market so would leave it to his judgmentย 

Tin pot club one minute bowing down in front of Webberโ€™s scampi the next - I will leave that to your judgement

10 hours ago, River End Canary said:

my๏ปฟ sour๏ปฟce i๏ปฟs in t๏ปฟhe club๏ปฟ

But notย Mo Leitners physioย obviouslyย 

How does this work? Do we have the final word?

Personally I wouldn't do anything to help SheffU in any way shape or form. In fact I'd go so far as to say I wouldn't wee on their collective self if they were on fire.

ย