Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Poor decisions today

from Farke. I'm a huge fan of what he's done for us this season but he got it wrong today - Hanley should arguably have started and certainly should have come on, Subs needed to be made earlier, and no idea how Cantwell made it to the end given that he had a poor game today I thought. Should have pulled him off at 3-2 up and put Hanley on to strengthen the defence.  

On the upside I guess the defence has become increasingly sloppy over the past few weeks but got away with it because we were still winning; Hopefully they get a massive rocket up their collective @rses now and can kick on for the rest of the season. 

That was an extreme example of every Norwich game I've ever seen. Make the opposition look like they're in a league below, play them off the park, & then concede a daft goal (or four).

I think it must be something in the water. Or the DNA. Or some sort of bizarre curse.

I love watching our good bits, but oh the frustration of the rest.

Edited by ron obvious

Scandalous that we have to score 3 or 4 at carrow rd to win matches...if this lot cant defend bring in hanley

That said if the floodlight doesnt go out theres no way derby come back like that....that 15mins in the dressing room re energised and forcused them more than it did us

Beaten today by our own stadium

5 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

That said if the floodlight doesnt go out theres no way derby come back like that....that 15mins in the dressing room re energised and forcused them more than it did us

Beaten today by our own stadium

Derby handled it; we should have done but didn't.