Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

The Wrong Shirt

No not the wrong trousers, but giving Dickson No 20, Damo''s old shirt.  Dicko doesn''t want to be the new Damo, why give him No 20.

Someone if they remembered ought to remind Worthy that they bought Mike Sheron to replace Chris Sutton and gave him No 22, and how useless was he.

History may repeat itself, but not a wise move this one, so whats new. 

Perhaps Nigel thinks Norwich will launch his career; help him earn a winners medal;see him flatter to deceive; suffer an injury subject to speculation and conjecture; play well for half a season; bottle it when the pressure is on; look to jump ship and feather his own nest and finally the club off in the media. Perhaps he has the same agent?

Player of the season said the media. Fortunately enough fans had more sense.

i really dont understand why they are going on about all this "new francis" biz. I would be happy enough if he is an attacking midfield. He shouldnt have to come her to fill Damiens boots who didnt even respect the club.

see what you mean Pete - Dicko needs to be his own man, but when I saw him play for Preston V Derby in Aug on Sky, I was very impressed by him and immediately saw him as a replacement for Francis. If Worthy can get him playing as well as that we''ll have a genuine midfield talent on our hands. Mind you, if Jarrett was playing as well for us as he did for Wigan in the play off final, Dicko wouldn''t need to come here anyway. I think playing alongside Dicko would help Jarrett find his form and maybe reignite our season.