Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Coote

A Big Thank You

Hi people
just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who took the time to read my last post regarding the charity football match, and an even bigger thanks to anyone who got to the match,was a great day all round we managed to raise over £7,000. for the record norwich old boys won 7-2 mike milligan hat-trick (2 more goals in 1 game than he got in his whole career)only dissapointing thing was that the signed ipswich shirt went for £50 more than the norwich one but as david was a big ipswich fan i let it pass just this once.
thanks again
Adrian
O.T.B.C

well Done Adrian! good to hear!

I sometimes see Mike Milligan in squares, he does like his tipple!

Glad the day was a success and glad the shirts went for a fair bit.

Well done again!

jas

Nice one Adrian, you should be proud of the work you''ve done.

mike milligan hat-trick!!!!!! maybe we should sign him up again

Yes, fair play for you doing this. Good to see so much money raised, and some football legends turning out for the game too.

Mike Milligan was a brilliant player for us, very underrated in my opinion, that Ipswich away game where he dominated the midfield from start to finish was first class.

Top work organising it Adrian. Sadly I couldn''t make it Sunday as boring domestic stuff got in the way.
I know a little of how you must feel as I lost 3 good friends to road accidents within a few years of leaving school, nothing prepares you for such things.
A big part of the healing process is doing stuff like that match, helps to remember the good times and you can be sure your mate was kicking every ball.

Good old Mike Milligan - some of his tackles would have made Ron "chopper" Harris wince