Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

EU In or Out ?

After watching your video, swindon, i would vote in, if as a EU citizens living here, I was allowed to vote.I am now asking all my family and friends for solidarity, they don''t understand why I should not have a vote having lived here most of my life, having children and interests here. So there are now 9 people who will not vote because I have no vote.I shall make this public and hope that a few people will understand, especially those who are trying to get as many people to vote as possible to make this vote credible.

Fair enough but don''t you agree that something is not right here, only two countries are net contributors to the EU.  Germany and UK. The money is then distributed to all the other nations. The UK pays in 350 million pounds a week to be in this club, yes I know we get a rebate but the EU tells us where to spend it!  If this was the rules on entry, I doubt if anyone would vote to stay in, but people don''t like change. 

So the incompetent Balls (remember the flatlining gestures on the shadow cabinet bench when the economy was actually doing rather well with rising jobs and employment despite his constant foreboding... he was WRONG and is wrong this time) unsurprisingly comes out as an inner, as do Corbyn, Blair etc, no doubt looking to feather their nests.

Vote OUT and exit to take back control of our country to which 800,000 immigrants flocked from the EU last year alone, figures that the INNERS hid from us !!!!

Nevermind, of course you should not have a vote. It is a vote for the future of the UK and you are clearly not a UK citizen. You have been our guest for many years and after the vote will no doubt remain our welcome guest.

If nevermind has lived and contributed to the country for many years then he should have a right to vote. He is just as much a part of the UK as you, as the outcome will effect him as well.

[quote user="Herman "]If nevermind has lived and contributed to the country for many years then he should have a right to vote. He is just as much a part of the UK as you, as the outcome will effect him as well.[/quote]

The whole world will be affected by us coming out of the EU as we will move from 5th biggest to 4th biggest economy and stop all and sundry coming here. Should the whole world have a vote ? Of course not.

....and here''s a nice informative video for you to watch on Brexit and precisely why we have to LEAVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

"........and here''s a nice informative video for you to watch on Brexit and precisely why we have to LEAVE. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0 ..."
Still plugging that junk ?  David Icke thinks it is " an absolutely MUST watch " which should tell you all you need to know . This atrocious film was made by Martin Durkin.....the man who made the most scientifically illiterate and laughable documentary of all time " The Great Global Warming Swindle " . 

How on earth are we going to become the fourth biggest economy. We''re fifth now, supposedly, because we''re part of Europe?

Thanks for your support Herman and thanks to Moore Marriott for debunking Durkin.I had my Electoral commission leaflet through the door yesterday. So I rang them up and aksed whether it was impertinent of me to ask who paid for it. She said please wait I have to ask the manager.....................................................Ten peeled potatoes later she cam back and said that this was part of the 6.8 million allocated for publicity. I said thank you and asked whether this was taxpayers money which she confirmed. I then asked her whether she knew that disenfranchised long term EU migrants have paid into this tax pot?her answer was that ''she is not allowed to talk about any other issue then the referendum and its rules''.I hope that you enjoy your vote Paul, I take hope from today''s yesterdays poll which shows that the remain campaign is ahead, regardless of the badmouthing donkey leading it. Mind there are still dictators left to be mentioned in this party splitting campaign, Pol Pot, Stalin, north Koreas Kim, Karimov etc., take your pick David/Boris.

If you are concerned about the UK''s security and our right to keep people out on security grounds, have a look at case ZZ and the judgement expected shortly.

Tony Benn and Roy Jenkins discuss the EEC (forerunner of the EU.) in 1975:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07f54sj/panorama-02061975

Note Tony Benn''s words about our Balance of Trade with the 6 countires that formed the EEC. pre us joining.

here is today''s letter to the EDP. lets see if it gets printed. Tried to make points which have not been covered much, such as our real interests and common past.
In 600 AD, Britain Started to mint coins and make pottery of some marketable value in Ipswich and Theford.During these times our abilities and inventions mostly derided from Anglo Saxon artisans from all over the EU continent. Most inhabitants here are from Anglo Saxon decent. By the 14th century this country was part of the first trading link, the Hanseatic League. It protected its Guild''s led merchant towns and fostered trade from Kiev in Russia, to Bergen,Norway and as far as Istanbul,then Constantinople. We protected each other from pirates and the guilds and their trade flourished. Then we knew were our economic as well as security interests lie. We fought wars and scraps for hundreds of years, but we also made peace and got on with each others life''s. After the last great unpleasantness, so fondly remembered here for Churchill''s decisions, others such as the European Steel and Coal Community and the club of Rome in the EU decided to take his lead seriously.

At Zurich university in 1946 he said: “There is a remedy which ... would in a few years make all Europe ... free and ... happy. It is to re-create the European family, or as much of it as we can, and to provide it with a structure under which it can dwell in peace, in safety and in freedom.We must build a kind of United States of Europe.”

He also saw the value and interest of this country in a united Europe and Eurasia, were our real interest lie, were resources are in abundance.Those who work and live in Europe have not been asked for their opinions in this party splitting debate, whilst EU citizens living here longer than in their country of birth are disenfranchised from this vote. That said, some voters were kind enough to realise this and offered to vote for my choice at the election, for which I''m grateful. So I will be voting to stay were our best interests lie, to remain In a EU that needs much change to workfor us, the voters. So lets not run away without a plan, let us change the EU for the better.

I had a letter from Will Straws office today featuring a personal message to me from Alan Sugar, asking me to vote remain.My first thought was ''how does he know I will be voting?'' but then, its just a bland letter send out by the millions, and they did not realise that immigrants have not got the vote, they were just ''aving a laff''.I suppose that is what we have to expect from nepotist dynasty politics, when one wants to take over from daddy in Blackburn and Darwen.Both parties have been allocated 6.8 million of taxes to promote their campaigns, including the rapidly increasing taxes of immigrants who have not got the vote.money wasted on a staunch remain voter.