Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Is Bolton near Sunderland?

[quote user="Larson E Whipsnade"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Join the dots, nevermind hates Israel.[/quote]

Wot ?  Follow the clues like Mr(s) Marple you mean ?  It all leads to one man.

[/quote]

Its a bloody long road round the 62 to A1 and A 19 anout 3 hours depending on  volume of traffic.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Larson E Whipsnade"]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Join the dots, nevermind hates Israel.[/quote]

Wot ?  Follow the clues like Mr(s) Marple you mean ?  It all leads to one man.

[/quote]

Its a bloody long road round the 62 to A1 and A 19 anout 3 hours depending on  volume of traffic.

[/quote]

even about 3 hours

[quote user="nevermind"][quote user="walkern canary"]Well on a map they are only an inch apart ,so from a pen pushers point of view ,yes they are close [/quote]That must be a very small map, walkern canary, its 143 miles, about 2 and1/2 hrs. drive away. Chloe attended York university,  maybe she should have gone to UEA.[/quote]

you would be surprised at the mistakes people make when looking at a map ,years ago I used to work as a service engineer ,one of the admin staff in the office was hopeless with maps ,I had to explain to him what the scale at the bottom meant ,he honestly thought Bristol and London were a couple of miles apart ,this chap had been to university too ,probably the same one as that MP

[quote user="nevermind"][quote user="walkern canary"]Well on a map they are only an inch apart ,so from a pen pushers point of view ,yes they are close
[/quote]
That must be a very small map, walkern canary, its 143 miles, about 2 and1/2 hrs. drive away.
Chloe attended York university,  maybe she should have gone to UEA.
[/quote]

She is also part of the Conservative Friends of Israel I believe. Not that would be any reason for you to start a Topic wholly devoted to her little mistake.

[quote user="walkern canary"][quote user="nevermind"][quote user="walkern canary"]Well on a map they are only an inch apart ,so from a pen pushers point of view ,yes they are close
[/quote]
That must be a very small map, walkern canary, its 143 miles, about 2 and1/2 hrs. drive away.
Chloe attended York university,  maybe she should have gone to UEA.
[/quote]

you would be surprised at the mistakes people make when looking at a map ,years ago I used to work as a service engineer ,one of the admin staff in the office was hopeless with maps ,I had to explain to him what the scale at the bottom meant ,he honestly thought Bristol and London were a couple of miles apart ,this chap had been to university too ,probably the same one as that MP
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with York University.

Joanna - York is not part of the Russell group, so is hardly what you would call a top university!

The point here is that the right honourable lady knew that it was "up North," an area where they are unlikely to be gaining any seats in the next election so are hardly worth bothering about!