Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Had enough of it now

‘4 wins in 21 has me doubting’

Always laugh when people do this. Why start 21 games ago, Mike? Is it so you can make things look as bad as possible? Just sad buddy!

But I can also play this game...

2 wins in our last 4 games. Cheers 👍 🍻

The board have set the strategy of our management structure. The self financing structure is the only option in the absence of new investment as this board have no cash. It was this board the oversaw the horrible waste of money in the last few seasons. Webber and farke are smaller players in this. Webber was charged with balancing the books which he has done and his signings reflect that we now shop in pound land rather than Waitrose. That said we have players capable of seeing us in a top half position. Farke is what it says on the tin a pleasant and intelligent guy who had no managerial track record whatsoever in his own country. He makes Alex Neil look like a Warnock. No surprise that it isn''t working. Probably the only other coach who would be willing to work this system is another foreign appointment or someone desperate for a job. This squad should be top half not bottom half but far from confident they will make any positive change unless David Wagner gets the push from Huddersfield. The probability is farke will get the push and we are disappointed with the replacement. The faint hearted will stop coming to watch the committed like me will continue to come frustrated but powerless to change events

I have seen this statistic of 4 wins in 21 on several threads now and cannot believe that it appears to be airbrushed from recent history as an irrelevance.

I doubt there is a person who isn''t unhappy at the moment. For the faithful at Carrow Road, it must be miserable to have seen two home defeats already.

Some take solace that those defeats were against bookies favourites for promotion while others will see them as proof that the revolution is faltering before we get to the steps of the palace.

If it carries on like this then there will be changes. The board have a record of some awful timing (Hughton, possibly Neil) and some excellent timing (Gunn).

In reality, I think that is what it will come down to, if things don''t alter. When will the decision be made will be all that matters.

Unless, of course, the board really do believe that DF will flourish eventually.

It was McNally who got rid of Gunn as just a few weeks before his arrival Gunny had been reappointed by the board following relegation. The board wanted him but not McNally once he assessed the club.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I have seen this statistic of 4 wins in 21 on several threads now and cannot believe that it appears to be airbrushed from recent history as an irrelevance.[/quote]

Because John, why start the statistic 21 games ago? The reason why I gave above. Without looking, I bet the game previous to that was a win, or quite likely the end of a better run. Anyway, hopefully we’ll beat Cardiff tonight and it’ll be 3 wins in 5 😉