Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Favourite players.

So over the last few years we have had some great players that the fans consider "legends, hero`s " etc etc. Maybe it`s their passion, skill, bravery or just the type of guy they are. However now that Wes has gone which player or players can you see will step up and become fans favourites / leaders? For me there are not too many at the moment, maybe Hanley or Klose if he stays. Looking for someone that may stay for a while and become the next Holt, Martin ( has been a great servant) or Hoolahan.

Just realised my reply might be seen as a sign of boredom with the topic.

Clue:

Z for Zorro

Z for the Z drugs

Z for Zimmermann.

It''s hard to see any real legends or heroes in the current squad. But then you can''t buy or create heroes they just become heroes over time with performances.

Godfrey maybe if he becomes as important as tettey has been in a holding midfield role especially if he can add some hard but fair tackles and a few more goals.

Kenny McLean looks like he could become a cult figure but when iv seen him one minute he reminds me of Mark fotheringham then the next a cross between Ian crook/James maddison

I could see Hanley becoming a firm favourite. He has the attitude.

But hero? Normally a forward player nowadays. I wonder if Keelan or Forbes would be seen in the same light nowadays?