Sign in to follow this  
Fiery Zac

Berating Jacob

Some people seem to get confused by abuse and booing and a chant that mocked a shot, something the player mocked himself

If people booed and put extra vitriol into the chant (as Michael Bailey said) then I agree they are morons. But the chant itself was nothing - quite a lot of people (around me in the N&P) laughed. Should they all give up their tickets as well?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]''From the horses mouth'' - except Jacob hasn''t said anything about it, has he. He even mocked the situation himself...[/quote]

Not to you of course, but for Howson and Irvine both to say something speaks volumes for what Jacob''s true thoughts are on the matter, I''m sure he downplayed it publicly on Twitter just to move on, and perhaps more likely, a subtle two fingers up after he got his goal.

So people are angry based on what Jacob MIGHT have thought about it...

And of course, I''m sure not a single player (including Howson) also took the mick out of him during the game, at half time, or after the game...

I doubt any of the players ''took the mick'' out of him at half time, full time, or otherwise - the actual evidence from both playing staff and management very much suggests the complete opposite.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]In an ideal world Jacob would learn that he has some defensive responsibilities and shut the boo boys up.[/quote]

Are you the guy that used to boo Hucks?