Sign in to follow this  
morty

Norwich City 92-93.

I was at the 3-0 Forest game at the City Ground. At final whistle we were singing "we''re going to win the league" as we were a few points clear with not many games left.

Mike Walker came over and clapped us. And you know what? I really, truly thought we were going to do it. Such a shame in the end but what a season!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman"]Living in Australia at the time so missed it all. Got back in time to see us get relegated[:|][/quote]Was living in Cornwall at the time.....might as well have been Australia.....

[/quote]

It''s all about YOU isnt it Lakey..

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]Great videos for someone like me who was born that year so definitely not in the memory bank![/quote]Good isn''t it? Really well made. I think theres a whole series of them about other clubs too.[/quote]The narrator even gave us the benefit of both games against Man Utd being played at Carrow Rd and the b*stards still did the double over us [:D]Can''t think anyone else did that season ?

[quote user="South_Stand_Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman"]Living in Australia at the time so missed it all. Got back in time to see us get relegated[:|][/quote]Was living in Cornwall at the time.....might as well have been Australia.....[/quote]

It''s all about YOU isnt it Lakey..[/quote]It''s all about us - NCFC football fans.

[quote user="JF"]No I didn''t make it clear in my post. I meant some of the players signatures are such scribbles that they are not recognisable[/quote]

I am having a titter. Tim Dawson noticed that you put "singed" ball on your original post.

Jerry Lee Lewis sang about it I believe. Is Stephen Fry one of the signatures?